Friday, April 8, 2011

I am off to Iowa and New Hampshire (again) next week!‏



The 2012 political season is starting to heat up, and I am pleased to announce two important trips next week. 

On Monday, I will be making two stops in Iowa. The first event will be at the Dordt College Campus Center, located at 498 4th Avenue NE in Sioux Center.

I will be giving a public lecture on Liberty and family at 10:00 am CT, and the public is most welcome.

Then, I will fly east to Cedar Rapids, where I will speak to students at
Kirkwood College at 3:00 pm CT. The event will be in Iowa Hall on the third
floor, Rooms A&B.

Both of these events are in key areas for us, and we need to work hard to build support.

I hope you can attend, as it would sure help me to demonstrate the strength of our message. Carol will be traveling with me, and she would love to see all of you!

From there, I will spend most of the rest of the week in DC, voting and fighting hard for
Liberty on Capitol Hill.

But I am happy to announce that the week will end with a special trip to New Hampshire on Friday, April 15th.

As Tax Day is just around the corner, it's important to note that you and I are fighting to END the income tax and make each April going forward far more pleasant.

But until we elect a President that will make that happen, I hope we can get together this month to talk about Liberty and plan our Revolution.

You can come visit with me at Saint Anselm College's New Hampshire Institute of Politics Auditorium, located at 100 Saint Anselm Drive in Manchester. We'll begin at 6:00 pm and will have a lot of fun.


And, I am going to bring as many copies as possible of my new
book, Liberty Defined, to give away to attendees.



Liberty Defined will not be available anywhere until April
19th, so if you come, you will have a chance to be among the first
folks to get a copy.

These trips are all very important as I weigh our options for 2012 and decide the best way to fight for Liberty.

I hope you will spread the word to your friends and family and join me next
week!


For Liberty,

Ron
Paul



P.S.  These trips are extremely valuable, but they do not come cheap and can only be accomplished with the use of a charter plane.
I have been so grateful for the support that Liberty PAC has received to cover these expenses.  Will you consider a contribution of $25, $50, $100, or more - whatever you can afford - to help keep the momentum going so I can continue this travel and fight for Liberty?


Paid for by Liberty PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate
or candidate's committee.
www.Libertypac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment